Explore Best Case
Save an average of 45 minutes per case and spend less money on materials and postage for your post-petition bankruptcy noticing.
Mail It is a new tool in Best Case that connects with CertificateOfService.com, an officially recognized notice provider, working as your extended staff handling post-petition bankruptcy notices to creditors.
Post-petition filings require the attorney to serve notices to all the parties involved in the bankruptcy. This can be a time-consuming and daunting task. Mail It is an integration with CertificateOfService.com saving you time by submitting directly from Best Case using case data.
Benefits of using Mail It:
- Save time on printing and mailing documents
- Save money on paper and shipping materials
- Submit directly from Best Case using case data
There are no additional fees from Best Case. Pay per order directly with CertificateOfService.com. Cost depends on a variety of factors, learn more by entering details into the Job Cost Estimator.
Activate Mail It Today!
- From the Best Case tool bar, click on the Mail It icon.
- Enter your account details & activate your account
- Make sure your software is current and up-to-date. In your Best Case software, click Tools > Check for Update
If you would like to see another Best Case Bankruptcy feature covered in Web Tutorials please let us know on our feedback page.